- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 6 hrs. 20 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Gain the necessary expertise to successfully implement processes in your company. Learn about methods and techniques of operational process management - short, concise, to the point.
- In this course package, you receive the 8 complete course modules on the topic of operational process management at a special price.
- You can test your knowledge in the final quizzes.
- Specialists and managers who would like to gain an insight into the topic of process management.
- No previous knowledge is required.
Process Management Basics
Basics of process management explained in a compact and easy to understand way (to the complete description)
Derive operational process goals
Compact knowledge for goal formulation (to the complete description)
Develop To-Be processes
The right methods for structured process definition (to the complete description)
Plan process execution
Putting processes into practice with a plan (to the complete description)
Introduce new processes in practice in a structured way (to the complete description)
Effectively control and monitor process execution (to the complete description)
Achieve goals with the right metrics (to the complete description)
Recognize and evaluate process optimizations in a structured way (to the complete description)
Trainings included in this bundle
Process management E-Learning - Basics
Process Management E-Learning - 1. Derive operational process goals
Process management E-Learning - 3. Plan process execution
Process management E-Learning - 4. Implement processes
Process management E-Learning - 5. Execute processes
Process management E-Learning - 6. Measure processes
Process management E-Learning - 7. Analyze processes
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.