- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 10 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
This online course is the first part of our series of courses on process management. It offers you an introduction to the topic or serves to refresh existing knowledge. It deals with central terms and methods of process management as well as the "tools" for companies to identify, analyze and document processes.
Business process management is the foundation of successful corporate management. It always answers the question: "Who does what, when and with the help of which resources?". But this success requires a good understanding of what process management actually is. If you are interested in process management, you can lay the foundation for a successful business with this foundational course.
This online course will give you an understanding of the different concepts of process management.
The focus of the course is on the basics of process management. This includes, for example, the clarification of the question "What is a process?". Furthermore, the components of processes are discussed. These include, for example, the process map and the process profile. Our experienced trainer will then explain the interrelationships of process management to you. This will give you an overview of the process management tasks and models. The roles in process management are also explained to you in the online training.
At the same time, the functionality of processes is explained in this step. Through practical examples, you always have a tangible illustration at hand in this seminar, which you can use as a guide in your daily work.
Finally, the different process types are discussed - processes are usually divided into three process types. These include management processes, core processes and support processes. Each process type has its own meaning in the company - in our course you will learn which ones!
You will learn in the seminar with the help of clear practical examples and have the opportunity to test your knowledge with the help of a quiz. You also have the option of downloading your additional learning materials at the end of the online seminar. In addition to your completed process management basics seminar, you can access the content again and again and indefinitely with the help of the additional documents.
Do your strategy and your process management go hand in hand? Set the foundation for a successful company with this process management basics course.
Take a look at the learning content of our e-learning and get an overview of the topics.
- You will gain a first overview of the process management basics.
- You will receive practical and well-founded knowledge to successfully introduce process management in your organization and to anchor it sustainably.
- You learn methods and instruments of process management to identify, document, analyze and measure processes comprehensively.You learn to recognize and implement optimization potential in your
- processes. In this way, the performance of the processes can be increased.
- The online training enables you to obtain information independently of time and place.
The online course on process management basics is suitable for beginners and career changers who want to acquire a solid knowledge of process management. Process, project and quality managers, as well as specialists and executives from companies who would like to refresh, expand or consolidate their theoretical and practical knowledge are also addressed by this online course on the fundamentals of process management.
- Terms around process management
- Components of processes
- Process identification
- Types of processes - management processes, core processes and support processes
- Process map
- Process profile
- Roles in process management
- Process model
- Process orientation - advantages and their significance
- The way to a process-oriented alignment of companies
Summary of Learning Contents
Process management E-Learning - Basics
Process Management Basicsextension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 10 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.