- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month 1 Jahr Zugriff
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 07 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
You will learn different selling techniques, explore how relationships influence the selling process and how variables can help you to close the sale. We will have a close look at various ways of approaching the customer, and the most relevant techniques for asking the right questions. Furthermore, you will find out why people choose not to buy from you, and learn about the established model that will help you close a sale.
“Everyone sells” is designed for anyone involved in the sales process, from the front line to the more strategic levels. The course will not only introduce sales techniques to new sales personnel, but also provide seasoned professionals with a valuable opportunity to practice and assess their skills.
These are the most important topics of the course:
- What does a sale involve?
- Strategy of the sales process
- Selling tactics and techniques
- Closing the sale and upselling
Our course is aimed at anyone involved in the sales process.
- Course Overview: Everyone Sells
- What does Sales involve?
- Strategy of the Sales Process
- Sales Tactics and Sales Techniques
- Sales Closing and Upselling
- Quiz „Sales Training – Everyone sells (EN)“
Summary of Learning Contents
Sales Training – Everyone sells
Course Overview: Everyone Sellsextension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 01 min.
What does Sales involve?extension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 15 min.
Strategy of the Sales Processextension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 16 min.
Sales Tactics and Sales Techniquesextension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 18 min.
Sales Closing and Upsellingextension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 17 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.