- assignment_turned_in Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- access_time Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 8 hrs. 30 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Learn with this amazing, award-winning Microsoft Office 365 online course in a virtual environment with extensive interactive videos, speaking, hands-on assignments, and progress tracking.
Learn Office 365 in a virtual environment.
No proprietary software is required for this online course. You learn in a virtual environment directly in Office 365.
The course is suitable for beginners to advanced learners, as well as for anyone who wants to refresh their knowledge.
Office 365: User Interface
- Discover the Office 365 user interface
- Manage your files in OneDrive for Business
- Use team websites and SharePoint online libraries
Outlook Online: The online email program
- Send & receive emails
- Manage emails
- Manage contacts
- The calendar
Office Online: The online apps of Office 365
- Office Online
- Word Online
- Excel Online
- PowerPoint Online
- Share and collaborate on files
OneNote 2016: Create and share your notes
- Create notes and notebooks
- Making the most of notes, note pages, and notebooks
- Working collaboratively with notes
Teams: Working in Teams with Office 365
- Teams and channels
- Talking to each other
- Collaborating with documents
Office 365: mobile working, online meetings and collaborative working
- Mobile working
- Schedule, participate in, and lead an online meeting
- Communicating and sharing information
- Work together on a project
Summary of Learning Contents
Office 365extension interactive contenttimelapse 8 hrs. 30 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.