Brilliant Customer Service
- assignment_turned_in Teilnahmebescheinigung von TÜV Rheinland
- access_time Unbegrenzter Zugriff
- trending_up Kursniveau: Einsteiger
- timelapse Lernumfang: ca. 75 Minuten
- language Sprache: englisch
Über den Online-Kurs
Our course, “Brilliant Customer Service”, is aimed at providing you and your people with the opportunity to enhance your people skills in a way that will truly differentiate you from the competition.
We explore different models of high quality customer service, strategies to improve your skillsets and tactics that your customer service representatives (CSRs) can easily acquire and implement immediately.
Furthermore, it will teach you how to use any complaints you receive in a totally professional manner, enabling you to use these complaints as way of attracting "ambassadors" for your levels of service.
We introduce you to the benefits of customer relationship management (CRM), and we show how it can become the vehicle that drives up your standards of service.
The course is designed for the following groups of people:
- Those who need to make strategic decisions about how their customer service levels need to be adjusted
- Those in the front line of customer service
- Customer service relationship managers
- Everyone at whatever level in the organization who is involved in relationship development and client acquisition
The most important elements of the course include:
- Face-to-face contact with your customers
- The most effective use of telephone, email and CRM in the communication process
- How to deal with difficult or angry customers
- Liberating your front line people so that they can truly enjoy the customer experience by taking responsibility for its succes
The course is designed for people who need to make strategic decisions about how their customer service levels need to be adjusted, for people wo are in the front line of customer service, customer service relationship managers and for everyone at whatever level in the organization who is involved in relationship development and client acquisition.
- Course Overview: Brilliant Customer Service
- The Main Idea of Brilliant Customer Service
- Face to Face with our Customers
- Communication Processes in Customer Service
- Dealing with Difficult or Angry Customers
- Strategy for Brilliant Customer Service
- Quiz „Brilliant Customer Service“
Übersicht der Lerninhalte
Brilliant Customer Service
The Main Idea of Brilliant Customer Serviceextension Interaktiver Inhalttimelapse 0h 13m
Face to Face with our Customersextension Interaktiver Inhalttimelapse 0h 13m
Communication Processes in Customer Serviceextension Interaktiver Inhalttimelapse 0h 17m
Dealing with Difficult or Angry Customersextension Interaktiver Inhalttimelapse 0h 18m
Strategy for Brilliant Customer Serviceextension Interaktiver Inhalttimelapse 0h 12m
Material for download
Slide 1picture_as_pdf PDF-Dokument
Slide 2picture_as_pdf PDF-Dokument
Slide 3picture_as_pdf PDF-Dokument
Slide 4picture_as_pdf PDF-Dokument
Slide 5picture_as_pdf PDF-Dokument
Fragen & Diskussion
Kommentare und Fragen zum Kurs
Du hast noch Fragen zum Kurs? Du möchtest Dir ein genaueres Bild vom Ablauf machen? Egal ob Du Deine eigenen Erfahrungen mit der Lerngemeinschaft teilen möchtest oder Rückfragen zu einzelnen Inhalten hast: Beteilige Dich einfach an den Diskussionen zu diesem Kurs.