Brilliant Customer Service
- assignment_turned_in Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- access_time Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: about 76 minutes
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Our course, “Brilliant Customer Service”, is aimed at providing you and your people with the opportunity to enhance your people skills in a way that will truly differentiate you from the competition.
We explore different models of high quality customer service, strategies to improve your skillsets and tactics that your customer service representatives (CSRs) can easily acquire and implement immediately.
Furthermore, it will teach you how to use any complaints you receive in a totally professional manner, enabling you to use these complaints as way of attracting "ambassadors" for your levels of service.
We introduce you to the benefits of customer relationship management (CRM), and we show how it can become the vehicle that drives up your standards of service.
The course is designed for the following groups of people:
- Those who need to make strategic decisions about how their customer service levels need to be adjusted
- Those in the front line of customer service
- Customer service relationship managers
- Everyone at whatever level in the organization who is involved in relationship development and client acquisition
The most important elements of the course include:
- Face-to-face contact with your customers
- The most effective use of telephone, email and CRM in the communication process
- How to deal with difficult or angry customers
- Liberating your front line people so that they can truly enjoy the customer experience by taking responsibility for its succes
The course is designed for people who need to make strategic decisions about how their customer service levels need to be adjusted, for people wo are in the front line of customer service, customer service relationship managers and for everyone at whatever level in the organization who is involved in relationship development and client acquisition.
- Course Overview: Brilliant Customer Service
- The Main Idea of Brilliant Customer Service
- Face to Face with our Customers
- Communication Processes in Customer Service
- Dealing with Difficult or Angry Customers
- Strategy for Brilliant Customer Service
- Quiz „Brilliant Customer Service“
Summary of Learning Contents
Brilliant Customer Service
Course Overview: Brilliant Customer Serviceextension interactive contenttimelapse 0h 01m
The Main Idea of Brilliant Customer Serviceextension interactive contenttimelapse 0h 13m
Face to Face with our Customersextension interactive contenttimelapse 0h 13m
Communication Processes in Customer Serviceextension interactive contenttimelapse 0h 19m
Dealing with Difficult or Angry Customersextension interactive contenttimelapse 0h 18m
Strategy for Brilliant Customer Serviceextension interactive contenttimelapse 0h 12m
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any questions about this course? Do you need more information about the process? Feel free to come back with your queries or share your experiences with us.