- assignment_turned_in Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- access_time Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 54 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
How to become an inspiring leader!
Every team is defined by its leader. He or she needs to be able to motivate, challenge and – most importantly – steer their team in the right direction.
Tony Hunt, a skilful and well experienced facilitator with experience of working in many countries, explores the qualities that every leader should work towards developing. From the creation of mission statements, to managing Time; from developing a strategic overview and coming to understand the individual needs of each team member. From aligning a Coaching approach to help create effective Appraisals, this programme provides a toolbox that every leader should consider using.
Furthermore this course expands on:
- Effective methods of Communication
- The value of Coaching and its use as a leadership tool
- Performance Management and Appraisal Processes
For all who wants to become an inspiring leader.
- Course Preview: Leadership Skills
- Leadership Excellence & Vision
- Courage & Integrity
- Communication & Visible Commitment
- Attention to Individuals & Teamwork
- Quiz „Leadership Skills“
Summary of Learning Contents
Course Preview: Leadership Skillsextension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 02 min.
Leadership Excellence & Visionextension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 28 min.
Courage & Integrityextension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 15 min.
Communication & Visible Commitmentextension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 22 min.
Attention to Individuals & Teamworkextension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 47 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.