- assignment_turned_in Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- access_time Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: about 114 minutes
- language Language: english
About this online Course
How to become an inspiring leader!
Every team is defined by its leader. He or she needs to be able to motivate, challenge and – most importantly – steer their team in the right direction.
Tony Hunt, a skilful and well experienced facilitator with experience of working in many countries, explores the qualities that every leader should work towards developing. From the creation of mission statements, to managing Time; from developing a strategic overview and coming to understand the individual needs of each team member. From aligning a Coaching approach to help create effective Appraisals, this programme provides a toolbox that every leader should consider using.
Furthermore this course expands on:
- Effective methods of Communication
- The value of Coaching and its use as a leadership tool
- Performance Management and Appraisal Processes
For all who wants to become an inspiring leader.
- Course Preview: Leadership Skills
- Leadership Excellence & Vision
- Courage & Integrity
- Communication & Visible Commitment
- Attention to Individuals & Teamwork
- Quiz „Leadership Skills“
Summary of Learning Contents
Course Preview: Leadership Skillsextension interactive contenttimelapse 0h 02m
Leadership Excellence & Visionextension interactive contenttimelapse 0h 28m
Courage & Integrityextension interactive contenttimelapse 0h 15m
Communication & Visible Commitmentextension interactive contenttimelapse 0h 22m
Attention to Individuals & Teamworkextension interactive contenttimelapse 0h 47m
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any questions about this course? Do you need more information about the process? Feel free to come back with your queries or share your experiences with us.