- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 0 hrs. 45 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Fraud causes billions of Dollars in damage every year. Whether in private nor in work life fraud is not a harmless crime. In this e-Learning you will learn about the characteristics of fraud on a national and international level. You will also learn about the legal consequences of fraud and what the long-term goals of fraud prevention are.
After completing this learning program, you will have become familiar with cases of fraud through practical examples. You will also know basic characteristics, legal consequences and how fraud is combated nationally and internationally.
All employees of a company
- When do we speak of fraud?
- What is fraud
- Case studies
- National and international fraud prevention
- What kind of penalties?
- Strategic objectives of the fight against fraud
- Dolose actions and fraud prevention in the company
- Knowledge check
Summary of Learning Contents
Fight against fraud - basic module
Fight against fraud - basic moduleextension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 45 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.