- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month 365 Tage/Days
- trending_up Course Level: Intermediate
- timelapse Learning Extent: 10 hrs. 37 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
This online course Excel 2019 for advanced and experts offers you an exceptional e-learning methodology in a virtual office application. Learn at your own pace and in your own order directly in the virtual application 'Excel 2019'.
Developed by professional instructors with more than 27 years of experience, the course offers you varied, interactive multimedia lessons with video, audio and subtitles. Practical exercises with real time analysis of the actions and results will help you in your learning.
This online course can be used to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam.
Discover the spreadsheet program Excel and master all its functions. In this course, you'll learn everything you can accomplish with the software, from advanced to expert functions.
No proprietary software is required for this online course. You will learn in a virtual environment directly in Excel 2019.
For all users who want to learn advanced, as well as expert functions of Excel 2019.
Excel 2019 - Level 2: Advanced knowledge
- Make your tables more complex
- Display your numbers in charts
- Improve the presentation of your charts
- Make your tables more attractive
- Use your tables with data lists
- Create and use PivotTables
Excel 2019 - Level 3: Advanced Skills
- Increase effectiveness
- Use advanced calculation functions
- Discover unexpected functions
- Sharing and security
Office 2019: Use Cases- Excel, Word or PowerPoint with an Office 365 Subscription
- Office with or without an Office 365 subscription: what's the difference?
- Creating and saving Office documents in OneDrive, SharePoint Online or Teams
- Edit an Office document via OneDrive, SharePoint, or Teams.
- Share Office documents with colleagues or with external people
- Create files collaboratively
Excel 2019: Use Cases
- Create a quality assurance chart
- Statistics on the number of visitors to a library
- Overview of the budget used and needed
- Minimize delivery costs
Summary of Learning Contents
Excel 2019 Advanced & Expert
Excel 2019 Advanced & Expertextension interactive contenttimelapse 10 hrs. 37 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.