- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 30 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
If you want to establish good business relations with Japanese, you should place great importance on good relationships, because loyalty and trust are the basis for daily cooperation in Japan. A certain familiarity with leisure and work habits also paves the way for successful cooperation with Japan.
For employees working internationally and for those who want to achieve better understanding, better interaction and success with international colleagues and partners.
Newcomers and beginners, employees who work with colleagues, clients or business partners from, or will be dispatched to, Japan.
In about 90 minutes you’ll look deeper into Japanese business culture and develop a better understanding of the Japanese way of thinking and communicating.
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with Japanese business partners
- First impressions
- Presenting products and services
- The Japanese communication style – choosing the right interpreter, small talk, expressing criticism appropriately, facial expressions and gestures
- Meetings – agenda, participants, coordination
- Hierarchies, negotiation strategies, pricing
- The Japanese way of working – communication between colleagues and supervisors, dealing with problems and conflicts, deadlines
- Appropriate business attire
- Business dinners, private invitations, karaoke and other leisure activities
Summary of Learning Contents
Business Culture Japan
Business Culture Japanextension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 30 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.