Microsoft Teams (en)
- assignment_turned_in Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- access_time Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 2 hrs. 20 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Learn Microsoft Teams with rich video and hands-on progress monitoring via reports in a virtual environment.
High-quality e-learning lets you take Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exams.
Developed by MOS instructors with more than 27 years of experience.
Learn the features of microsoft Teams in this course.
For this course you do not need your own software, you learn in a virtual environment directly in Microsoft Teams.
The target group for this course includes anyone who wants to become familiar with the features of Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft Teams: Sign in and get set up
- Sign in to Microsoft Teams
- Getting to know the user interface
- Working with keyboard shortcuts
- Personalizing notifications
- Customizing user settings
Microsoft Teams: Teams and Channels
- Create teams
- Creating Channels
- Managing team members
- Getting to know the team settings
- Improving work with bots
- Working with Connectors
Microsoft Teams: Conversation tools
- Publish a message
- Sending a private message
- Format a message
- List items
- Using emojis and gifs
- Respond to a message
- Mention a coworker
- Manage interactions
Microsoft Teams: Create, search, and share information
- Using search
- Send an attachment
- Sharing a file in a discussion
- Sharing multimedia files
- Retrieving files
- Managing files and documents
- Embed a document as a tab in the channel
- Integrate apps
- Work with multiple people on the same document
Microsoft Teams: Call and meeting tools
- Make an audio call
- Make a video call
- Organize a meeting
- Participate in a meeting
- Manage a meeting
Summary of Learning Contents
Microsoft Teamsextension interactive contenttimelapse 2 hrs. 20 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.