- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Intermediate
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 05 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
This course is designed to help experienced Microsoft Office users to discover the new features and updates in Microsoft Excel 365.
The course covers the Flash Fill and Quick Analysis features, which make working with Excel faster and easier. You will also learn about chart types and the format suggestions for charts and pivot tables. Excel experts get the chance to work with the Forecast Sheet, Data Slicer and Power Query functionalities.
Users who have experience with previous versions of Microsoft Excel and want to learn about
the new features of Microsoft Excel 365.
- Users become familiar with the new functionalities and updates included in Microsoft Excel 365.
- This allows a smooth transition to the latest application version by enabling users to quickly integrate the benefits of the new software features into their daily work routines.
The following content is covered in individual learning modules:
- Flash Fill – Excel Continues Your List
- Quick Analysis – Efficiently Formatting Data
- Recommended Charts and PivotTables – Excel Makes Suggestions
- Charts – Discover the Extended Palette
- Forecast – Create Forecast Sheets
- Slicers – Insert Filter Components
- Microsoft Power Query – Quickly Get and Transform Data
Summary of Learning Contents
Microsoft Excel 365
Microsoft Excel 365extension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 05 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.