- assignment_turned_in Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- access_time 365 days
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 00 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Teams are becoming ever more heterogeneous, as the team members often hail from different countries and cultures. Consequently, intercultural communication is becoming more and more important, especially in the context of work. In this e-learning course, the participants will learn what "culture" means exactly. The e-training course deals with the most important cultural dimensions from the works of Geert Hofstede and E. T. Hall. The participants will also learn how to become more aware of cultural differences and will receive valuable leadership tools with which to manage intercultural teams. The aim of the e-training course is to enhance the intercultural skills of the participants.
- Employees and managers who work in an intercultural environment
- To learn cultural definitions according to Geert Hofstede and Edward T. Hall
- To develop sensitivity for cultural differences
- To understand the causes of misunderstandings in intercultural teams
- To apply management tools in intercultural teams
- To develop and enhance intercultural skills
- Acting fairly and with integrity
- Appreciating colleagues
- Working within a network
- Demonstrating openness
- Supporting employees
- Setting an example
- Transfer tasks
- Enacted scenes
- Interactive elements
- Key messages
- Moderated video lectures
- Knowledge Check
- Animated illustrative videos
Summary of Learning Contents
Intercultural Communication in Teams
Intercultural Communication in Teamsextension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 00 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.