- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 30 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Working together across cultural borders poses special challenges. These can sometimes have major and even dangerous effects. In this online course, you will learn the possible differences between cultures and with which model you can decode them.
For employees working internationally and for those who want to achieve better understanding, better interaction and success with international colleagues and partners.
Employees who work with colleagues, clients or business partners from abroad or will be dispatched overseas.
In about 90 minutes you will learn to perceive intercultural differences, to increase your awareness and to adapt your behaviour in order to work successfully in an international business environment.
- Culture and business
- Definitions of culture and cultural models
- Intercultural competence: awareness – knowledge - application
- Stereotypes and prejudices.
- Self-image and public image
- Cultural dimensions and cultural standards
- Appropriate topics for small talk and presents for the host
Summary of Learning Contents
Intercultural General Awarenessextension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 30 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.