- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 0 hrs. 45 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Adapted to the tasks of the management level, this e-Learning provides you with in-depth information on the topic of fraud prevention. As an executive of a company, you are obliged to clear up actions that are damaging to the business and prevent further damage. Here you will learn how to reduce the risk of errors and abuse through the dual control principle. In addition, anti-fraud management will be discussed and the fraud triangle analysed.
After completing this e-Learning you will have deepened your knowledge of fraud prevention. By means of practical examples you will be sensitized to the topics of clarification and prevention and can transfer this to your everyday work.
All executives of a company
- Interview with a fraud victim
- Fighting fraud is a matter for the boss
- Why are you challenged as a manager?
- Dual control principle
- Possibilities for fraud prevention
- Fraud made easy
- Fraud Triangle
- Fraud Diamond
- Final test (for self-examination or as proof of the acquired knowledge)
Summary of Learning Contents
Fight against fraud for executives
Fight against fraud for executivesextension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 45 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.