- assignment_turned_in Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- access_time Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: about 2,1 hours
- language Language: english
About this online Course
What to do when communication breaks down? Most of us communicate every single day, but nevertheless, we often fail to communicate successfully. This course will help you develop win-win solutions in every conflict, and at the same time deal with challenges, difficult people, bargaining tactics, and communication problems. Most importantly, you will learn to recognize your own skills as a mediator and find out how to handle a crisis to the mutual benefit of all participants.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to analyze a conflict and make concrete recommendations on how to move forward to resolve a conflict successfully. Therefore, its most important goals are:
- Understanding the basic elements of conflicts
- Recognizing the role of culture in understanding conflict
- Understanding how mediating conflicts works
- Learning how to resolve a conflict successfully
- Understanding how to voice one's own interests and hear other people's interests
This course will be particularly useful for you if you have to communicate professionally in your daily life or are seeking to get into professions where negotiations will be part of your main tasks. Additionally, it is very helpful for everyone who needs to improve their communication skills, be it for professional or personal reasons.
This course is useful for people who have to communicate professionally, also for everyone who needs to improve their communication skills, be it for professional or personal reasons.
- Recognising Conflict
- What is a Conflict?
- Conflict Resolution
- Mediation: Best Practices
- Finding a Good Mediator
- Improving Communication in Conflict
- Building Trust among Parties
- Role of Culture in Conflict Resolution
- Quiz „Conflict Management“
Summary of Learning Contents
Recognising Conflictextension interactive contenttimelapse 0h 18m
What is a Conflict?extension interactive contenttimelapse 0h 18m
Conflict Resolutionextension interactive contenttimelapse 0h 13m
Mediation: Best Practicesextension interactive contenttimelapse 0h 17m
Finding a Good Mediatorextension interactive contenttimelapse 0h 12m
Improving Communication in Conflictextension interactive contenttimelapse 0h 11m
Building Trust among Partiesextension interactive contenttimelapse 0h 11m
Role of Culture in Conflict Resolutionextension interactive contenttimelapse 0h 21m
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any questions about this course? Do you need more information about the process? Feel free to come back with your queries or share your experiences with us.