- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 30 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Doing business between „time is money“ and „yes we can!“ – if you want to collaborate successfully with US-American business people you need to be able to join their pragmatism and the US-American targeted communication style.
For employees working internationally and for those who want to achieve better understanding, better interaction and success with international colleagues and partners.
Newcomers and beginners, employees who work with colleagues, clients or business partners from, or will be dispatched to, the USA.
In about 90 minutes you’ll look deeper into US-business culture and develop a better understanding of the US-American way of thinking and communicating.
- Building and maintaining contact with US-American business partners
- The US-American work and communication style –
- Presenting products and services convincingly
- Dealing with problems and conflicts
- Tips for business correspondence
- Meetings – various types, meeting etiquette, presentation style, decision making, negotiation tactics, contract law
- The work style of intercultural and virtual teams
- Appropriate business attire
- Behaviour between men and women in business and private
- Business meals and private invitations
Summary of Learning Contents
Business Culture USA
Business Culture USAextension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 30 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.