- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 30 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Personal relationships are the key to business in the Emirates. Because of this, local business culture demands that you pay attention to small talk and socializing, even at work meetings. Similarly, loyalty is greatly valued. Having the right communication skills is key to good business etiquette in the UAE. In this online course you will learn how to successfully manage your way through business life in the UAE (United Arab Emirates).
For employees working internationally and for those who want to achieve better understanding, better interaction and success with international colleagues and partners.
Newcomers and beginners, employees who work with colleagues, clients or business partners from, or will be dispatched to, the UAE.
In about 90 minutes you’ll look deeper into UAE-business culture and develop a better understanding of the way of thinking and communicating.
- Building and maintaining contact with UAE-business partners
- Presenting products and services appropriately
- Communication style – expressing criticism and rejection in a suitable manner, small talk, interpreting body language correctly
- Meetings – course, decision making, negotiation tactics, presentation styles
- Significance of oral and written agreements
- Dealing with dates and deadlines
- Appropriate business attire
- Behaviour between men and women in business life
- Business meals, table manners, karaoke and private invitations
Summary of Learning Contents
Business Culture UAE
Business Culture in the UAEextension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 30 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.