- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 30 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
To establish good business relationships with Taiwanese, one must attach great importance to good relationships, for loyalty and trust are the basis for daily cooperation in Taiwan. Taiwan has never experienced a Cultural Revolution and is therefore, in some respects, more "Chinese" than the People's Republic of China. Simultaneously, the influence of the USA is unmistakable. In this online course, you will learn how you can be successful in business life here.
For employees working internationally and for those who want to achieve better understanding, better interaction and success with international colleagues and partners.
Newcomers and beginners, employees who work with colleagues, clients or business partners from, or will be dispatched to, Taiwan.
In about 90 minutes you’ll look deeper into Taiwan´s business culture and develop a better understanding of the Taiwanese way of thinking and communicating.
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with Taiwanese business partners
- First impressions
- Presenting products and services
- The Taiwanese communication style – choosing the right interpreter, small talk, expressing criticism appropriately, facial expressions and gestures
- Meetings – agenda, participants, coordination
- Hierarchies, negotiation strategies, pricing
- The Taiwanese way of working – communication between colleagues and supervisors, dealing with problems and conflicts, deadlines
- Appropriate business attire
Summary of Learning Contents
Business Culture Taiwan
Business Culture in Taiwanextension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 30 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.