- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 30 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Showing consideration for others is one of the basic concepts of Swedish business culture, as Swedes generally operate very consensus-oriented. On the one hand this can be very time-consuming on the other hand it makes sure that decisions are ultimately supported by all participants.
For employees working internationally and for those who want to achieve better understanding, better interaction and success with international colleagues and partners.
Newcomers and beginners, employees who work with colleagues, clients or business partners from, or will be dispatched to, Sweden.
In about 90 minutes you’ll look deeper into Swedish business culture and develop a better understanding of the Swedish way of thinking and communicating.
- Building and maintaining contact with Swedish business partners
- The meaning of “omtanke”
- The Swedish communication style – the first impression, body language, business correspondence
- Presenting products and services successfully
- Meetings – course, decision making, negotiation tactics, presentation style, contracts
- Working successfully with Swedish teams, dealing with mistakes
- Appropriate business attire
- Business meals, pub culture and private invitations – topics, drinking culture, Skandinavian buffets, gifts and saying thank you
Summary of Learning Contents
Business Culture Sweden
Business Culture Swedenextension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 30 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.