- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 30 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
The wide region of Southeast Asia – south of China and East of India – is geographically divided into two sub regions: Mainland Southeast Asia comprises Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and Myanmar while Maritime Southeast Asia includes Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei and the Philippines. While these countries are hugely diverse, from a business point of view they share some common cultural specifics.
For employees working internationally and for those who want to achieve better understanding, better interaction and success with international colleagues and partners.
Newcomers and beginners, employees who work with colleagues, clients or business partners from, or will be dispatched to, Southeast Asia.
In about 90 minutes you will learn to successfully communicate, negotiate and cooperate with business partners and colleagues from Southeast Asia.
- Building and maintaining contact with Southeast Asian business partners
- Presenting products and services appropriately
- The Southeast Asian Communication style – expressing criticism and rejection in a suitable manner, small talk, interpreting body language correctly
- Meetings – course, decision making, negotiation tactics, presentation styles
- Significance of oral and written agreements
- Dealing with dates and deadlines
- Appropriate business attire
- Business meals, table manners, karaoke and private invitations
Summary of Learning Contents
Business Culture Southeast Asia
Business Culture Southeast Asiaextension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 30 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.