- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 30 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Singapore is an amazing country that has only been actively involved in world economic events for a few decades – and has been extremely successful. One is self-confident, equipped with a pronounced "can-do attitude" and the simultaneous concern of missing something or losing something "Kiasu". In this online course, you will learn how to be successful and secure in business life in Singapore.
For employees working internationally and for those who want to achieve better understanding, better interaction and success with international colleagues and partners.
Newcomers and beginners, employees who work with colleagues, clients or business partners from, or will be dispatched to, Singapore.
In about 90 minutes you’ll look deeper into Singaporean business culture and develop a better understanding of the Singaporean way of thinking and communicating.
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with Singaporean business partners
- First impressions
- Presenting products and services
- The Singaporean communication style – choosing the right interpreter, small talk, expressing criticism appropriately, facial expressions and gestures
- Meetings – agenda, participants, coordination
- Hierarchies, negotiation strategies, pricing
- The Singaporean way of working – communication between colleagues and supervisors, dealing with problems and conflicts, deadlines
- Appropriate business attire
Summary of Learning Contents
Business Culture Singapore
Business Culture in Singaporeextension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 30 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.