- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 30 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Establishing new business contacts in Saudi Arabia means wanting to be part of an existing local community. Saudis attach great importance to a stable personal connection. At a first business meeting, the mutual greeting is strictly according to the hierarchy. In this online course you will learn how to successfully manage your way through business life in Saudi Arabia.
For employees working internationally and for those who want to achieve better understanding, better interaction and success with international colleagues and partners.
Newcomers and beginners, employees who work with colleagues, clients or business partners from, or will be dispatched to, Saudi Arabia.
In about 90 minutes you’ll look deeper into Saudi Arabian business culture and develop a better understanding of the Saudi Arabian way of thinking and communicating.
- Building and maintaining contact with Saudi Arabian partners
- Making a good first impression
- Making a successful exhibition appearance in Saudi Arabia
- The Saudi Arabian communication style – small talk, body language, project communication, business correspondence
- Negotiation strategies, dealing with contracts and agreements.
- Dealing with dates and deadlines
- Appropriate business attire
- Etiquette at business meals and private invitations
- Gifts and after work
Summary of Learning Contents
Business Culture Saudi Arabia
Business Culture in Saudi Arabiaextension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 30 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.