- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 30 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Communication is very important. Keep in mind that Filipinos are indirect, so make sure to deliver your offer carefully. Philippines society uses a hierarchy, knowing who to approach first is important; thus, make sure to contact the right person. In this online course you will learn how to successfully manage time and your way through business life in the Philippines.
For employees working internationally and for those who want to achieve better understanding, better interaction and success with international colleagues and partners.
Newcomers and beginners, employees who work with colleagues, clients or business partners from, or will be dispatched to, the Philippines.
In about 90 minutes you’ll look deeper into Philippine business culture and develop a better understanding of the Philippine way of thinking and communicating.
- Building and maintaining contact with Philippine business partners
- Presenting products and services convincingly
- The Philippine work style – meetings, decision making, negotiation tactics, successful business correspondence, presentation style, contract law
- Dealing with dates and deadlines, criticism and problems
- Working in intercultural teams
- Appropriate business attire
- Business meals, and private invitations and etiquette
- Behaviour between men and women in business and in private life
Summary of Learning Contents
Business Culture Philippines
Business Culture in the Philippinesextension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 30 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.