- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 30 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
With understatement and an easy-going manner you can win over Dutch business people instantly. When working on a project, Dutch are flexible and solution-oriented. They don’t have to plan everything, but rather rely on responding quickly and easily to emerging problems. In this online course you will learn how to successfully manage time and your way through business life in the Netherlands.
For employees working internationally and for those who want to achieve better understanding, better interaction and success with international colleagues and partners.
Newcomers and beginners, employees who work with colleagues, clients or business partners from, or will be dispatched to, the Netherlands.
In about 90 minutes you’ll look deeper into Dutch business culture and develop a better understanding of the Dutch way of thinking and communicating.
- Building and maintaining contact with Dutch business partners
- The Dutch communication style – the first impression, body language, business correspondence
- Presenting products and services successfully
- Meetings – course, decision making, negotiation tactics and strategies, presentation style, oral agreements and contracts
- Dealing with conflicts, information, dates and deadlines
- Negotiations – the meaning of good connections
- Working together in intercultural teams
- Business meals and after work
Summary of Learning Contents
Business Culture Netherlands
Business Culture in the Netherlandsextension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 30 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.