- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 30 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
In Mexico, people are quite easy to get along with, as long as we bear in mind the Mexican preoccupation with personal honor and how much pain they would take on to protect their face at all times. It is good to be proactive when it comes to establishing good relations.
For employees working internationally and for those who want to achieve better understanding, better interaction and success with international colleagues and partners.
Newcomers and beginners, employees who work with colleagues, clients or business partners from, or will be dispatched to, Mexico.
In about 90 minutes you’ll look deeper into Mexican business culture and develop a better understanding of the Mexican way of thinking and communicating.
- Building and maintaining contact with Mexican business partners
- Presenting products and services convincingly
- The Mexican communication style – expressing criticism, small talk and body language
- The Mexican work style – dealing with information, dates and deadlines, oral agreements and contracts
- Meetings – course, decision making, negotiation tactics, presentation style
- Appropriate business attire
- Dealing with men and women in business circles
- Business meals – how to avoid pitfalls when paying the bill, table manners
- After work activities
Summary of Learning Contents
Business Culture Mexico
Business Culture Mexicoextension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 30 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.