- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 30 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
When building new business relationships in Malaysia, giving small gifts can make all the difference. Keep in mind at all times that in Malaysia, harmony is above all. In this online course you will learn how to successfully manage your way through business life in Malaysia.
For employees working internationally and for those who want to achieve better understanding, better interaction and success with international colleagues and partners.
Newcomers and beginners, employees who work with colleagues, clients or business partners from, or will be dispatched to, Malaysia.
In about 90 minutes you’ll look deeper into Malaysian business culture and develop a better understanding of the Malaysian way of thinking and communicating.
- Building and maintaining contact with Malaysian business partners
- Form of address and greeting, small talk
- Malaysian work and communication style
- Meetings – agenda, participants, coordination
- Tips for business correspondence
- Appropriate business attire
- Business meals, and private invitations and etiquette
Summary of Learning Contents
Business Culture Malaysia
Business Culture in Malaysiaextension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 30 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.