- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 30 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Knowing the particularities of the culture is helpful for building positive relationships with Irish business partners. It is far less formal than its neighbours on the larger island. New ideas are often received with great enthusiasm. In this online course you will learn how to successfully master the cooperation with colleagues from Ireland.
For employees working internationally and for those who want to achieve better understanding, better interaction and success with international colleagues and partners.
Newcomers and beginners, employees who work with colleagues, clients or business partners from, or will be dispatched to, Ireland.
In about 90 minutes you’ll look deeper into Irish business culture and develop a better understanding of the Irish way of thinking and communicating.
- Building and maintaining contact with Irish business partners
- Form of address and greeting, small talk
- The Irish work and communication style
- Presenting products and services convincingly
- Dealing with criticism complaints and problems, feedback
- Tips for business correspondence
- Meetings – course, decision making, presentation style
- Negotiations – the meaning of good connections
- Offers and contracts, dates, and deadlines
- Appropriate business attire
- Business meals, pub culture and private invitations
Summary of Learning Contents
Business Culture Ireland
Business Culture in Irelandextension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 30 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.