- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 30 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
In India, business is done with friends. If problems arise, it is called "No problem", because Indians prefer to play down difficulties rather than straining the mutual business relationship. The challenge for foreign business people is to find the balance between the factual and the relationship level in order to successfully complete projects.
For employees working internationally and for those who want to achieve better understanding, better interaction and success with international colleagues and partners.
Newcomers and beginners, employees who work with colleagues, clients or business partners from, or will be dispatched to, India.
In about 90 minutes you’ll look deeper into Indian business culture and develop a better understanding of the Indian way of thinking and communicating.
- Building and maintaining contact with Indian business partners
- The Indian communication style – the first impression, body language, business correspondence
- Presenting products and services successfully
- Meetings – course, decision making, negotiation tactics, presentation style, contracts
- Working successfully with Indian teams, dealing with mistakes
- Appropriate business attire
- Business meals, pub culture and private invitations – topics, drinking culture, Indian food, gifts and saying thank you
Summary of Learning Contents
Business Culture India
Business Culture Indiaextension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 30 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.