- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 30 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
German businessmen are believed to be extremely precise, over-punctual, sometimes rather unfriendly and usually quite humourless. But is that really the case? And if so, why?
For employees working internationally and for those who want to achieve better understanding, better interaction and success with international colleagues and partners.
Newcomers and beginners, employees who work with colleagues, clients or business partners from, or will be dispatched to, Germany.
In about 90 minutes you’ll look deeper into German business culture and develop a better understanding of the German way of thinking and communicating.
- Building and maintaining contact with German business partners
- Presenting products and services convincingly
- The German communication style – criticism, body language, business correspondence
- Meetings – course, decision making, negotiation tactics and strategies, presentation style, oral agreements and contracts
- Dealing with conflicts, information, dates and deadlines
- Working together in intercultural teams
- Appropriate business attire
- Dealing with men and women in business circles
- Business meals, after work and private invitations
Summary of Learning Contents
Business Culture Germany
Business Culture Germanyextension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 30 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.