- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 30 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
French business people love long, controversial discussions. In so doing they stick to very specific communication patterns. Some choices aren’t necessarily made at the conference table but on the side „between pear and cheese“ during dinner.
For employees working internationally and for those who want to achieve better understanding, better interaction and success with international colleagues and partners.
Newcomers and beginners, employees who work with colleagues, clients or business partners from, or will be dispatched to, France.
In about 90 minutes you’ll look deeper into French business culture and develop a better understanding of the French way of thinking and communicating.
- Building and maintaining contact with French business partners
- The French communication style
- Presenting products and services successfully
- Body language and small talk
- Meetings – course, decision making, negotiation tactics, negotiation style, presentation style, contracts, dealing with breach of contract
- Dealing with problems and conflicts
- Business meals, and after work
Summary of Learning Contents
Business Culture France
Business Culture Franceextension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 30 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.