- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 30 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Only if you save face you will be able to successfully do business in China. Losing face may have serious consequences. However, being open towards the Chinese ways in business life you will be able to work around every difficult issue easily.
For employees working internationally and for those who want to achieve better understanding, better interaction and success with international colleagues and partners.
Newcomers and beginners, employees who work with colleagues, clients or business partners from, or will be dispatched to, China.
In about 90 minutes you’ll look deeper into Chinese business culture and develop a better understanding of the Chinese way of thinking and communicating.
- Building and maintaining contact with Chinese business partners
- The importance of the Chinese intermediary
- Choosing the right interpreter
- The Chinese communication style: small talk and expressing criticism and rejection appropriately
- Presenting products and services convincingly
- Meetings – preparation, course, Chinese presentation style, disturbances, negotiation tactics, Chinese contract law
- Dealing with dates, deadlines, problems and conflicts
- Appropriate business attire
- Business meals, private invitations and karaoke
Summary of Learning Contents
Business Culture China
Business Culture Chinaextension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 30 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.