- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 30 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Belgians are generally very punctual. Schedules and deadlines are taken very seriously and should therefore be precisely defined and respected. In this online course you will learn how to successfully manage time and your way through business life in Belgium.
For employees working internationally and for those who want to achieve better understanding, better interaction and success with international colleagues and partners.
Newcomers and beginners, employees who work with colleagues, clients or business partners from, or will be dispatched to, Belgium.
In about 90 minutes you’ll look deeper into Belgian business culture and develop a better understanding of the Belgian way of thinking and communicating.
- Building and maintaining contact with Belgian business partners
- Making a good first impression
- The Belgian communication style
- Meetings – course, decision making, negotiation tactics and strategies, presentation style, oral agreements and contracts
- Time Management, dealing with dates and deadlines
- Negotiation strategies, dealing with contracts and agreements
- Business meals and after work
- Appropriate business attire
Summary of Learning Contents
Business Culture Belgium
Business Culture in Belgiumextension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 30 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.