Word 365 | 2019 Advanced
- assignment_turned_in Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- access_time Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Intermediate
- timelapse Learning Extent: about 10 hours
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Microsoft Word offers many functions that make it easy to create complex documents. Design your documents using themes and styles, make use of the many advantages of outlining documents and increase the clarity of your texts by embedding SmartArts and tables. Add documents references to optimise the overview in your documents and use powerful functions for revising documents. You can use this tutorial to improve your effectiveness while working with Microsoft Word and to understand and use various new and advanced functions.
Users who are familiar with Microsoft Word basics and want to gain an in-depth understanding.
- Structure and Design Documents
- Working with documents (Text Effects, Form Letter, Working with Macros...)
- Insert Objects (SmartArt, Watermarks ...)
- References (Insert Footnotes, Create Bookmark ...)
- Revising Documents
Word 365 | 2019 Advancedextension interactive contenttimelapse 10h 00m
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any questions about this course? Do you need more information about the process? Feel free to come back with your queries or share your experiences with us.