Word 365, 2019 Advanced
- assignment_turned_in Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- access_time Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Intermediate
- timelapse Learning Extent: 10 hrs. 00 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Microsoft Word offers many functions that make it easy to create complex documents. Design your documents using themes and styles, make use of the many advantages of outlining documents and increase the clarity of your texts by embedding SmartArts and tables. Add documents references to optimise the overview in your documents and use powerful functions for revising documents. You can use this tutorial to improve your effectiveness while working with Microsoft Word and to understand and use various new and advanced functions.
Users who are familiar with Microsoft Word basics and want to gain an in-depth understanding.
- Structure and Design Documents
- Working with documents (Text Effects, Form Letter, Working with Macros...)
- Insert Objects (SmartArt, Watermarks ...)
- References (Insert Footnotes, Create Bookmark ...)
- Revising Documents
Summary of Learning Contents
Word 365 | 2019 Advanced
Word 365 | 2019 Advancedextension interactive contenttimelapse 10 hrs. 00 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.