- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month 365 Tage/Days
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 18 hrs. 06 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Learn in this exceptional online course using lessons with video, audio and subtitles in a virtual environment. Practical exercises with real time analysis of the student's actions and results.
This e-learning was developed by professional instructors with more than 27 years of experience and serves as exam preparation for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS).
Explore the Word word processing program, master text entry, document formatting, insert tables, images and drawing objects into your documents. You will also learn how to create and send form letters.
You don't need your own software for this course, you will learn in a virtual environment directly in Word 2019.
For beginners or users with little basic knowledge who want to master all the important basic functions up to expert functions of Word.
Word 2019 - Level 1: Basic Skills
- Explore Word, complete a simple text.
- Apply a simple presentation style to the text
- Shape your paragraphs, rearrange the text
- Page layout, page numbers and printing
- Manage tab stops and lists
- Discover must-have features
Word 2019 - Level 2: Advanced skills
- Avoid tedious data entry
- Insert a table into a text
- Spice up text with graphic objects
- Print an envelope or create a form letter
Word 2019 - Level 3: Advanced skills
- Master the use of themes, styles, and templates
- Venture into long documents
- Finish your long documents
- Collaborate with other users
Office 2019: Use Cases
Office with or without an Office 365 subscription: what's the difference?
Summary of Learning Contents
Word 2019 Basic, Advanced & Expert
Word 2019 Basic, Advanced & Expertextension interactive contenttimelapse 18 hrs. 06 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.