- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month 365 Tage/Days
- trending_up Course Level: Intermediate
- timelapse Learning Extent: 10 hrs. 59 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Learn in this exceptional online course using lessons with video, audio and subtitles in a virtual environment. Practical exercises with real time analysis of the student's actions and results.
This e-learning was developed by professional instructors with more than 27 years of experience and serves as exam preparation for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS).
You will learn the essential functions for advanced users. With this training you will discover the management of more complicated documents (inserting tables, images and graphic objects, creating and managing templates, serial letters, long documents, tracking changes...).
For this course you don't need your own software, you will learn directly in a virtual environment in Word 2019.
For all users who have mastered the indispensable basic functions and would now like to learn advanced user functions or expand their knowledge of them.
Word 2019 - Level 2: Advanced knowledge
- Avoid tedious data entry
- Insert a table into a text
- Spice up your text with graphic objects
- Print an envelope or create a form letter
Word 2019 - Level 3: Advanced skills
- Master the use of themes, styles, and templates
- Venture into long documents
- Finish your long documents
- Collaborate with other users
Office 2019: Use Cases
Office with or without an Office 365 subscription: what's the difference?
Summary of Learning Contents
Word 2019 Advanced & Expert
Word 2019 Advanced & Expertextension interactive contenttimelapse 10 hrs. 59 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.