Scrum Essentials e-Learning EN
- assignment_turned_in Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- access_time Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 2 hrs. 16 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
- Animated explanations in SERVIEW Workbook style
- Many practical examples
- Learning checks in an entertaining dialog style
- Explanatory videos on SimpleShow basis
- Scrum glossary
Note: This training is not intended to prepare you for the Scrum Master or Product Owner certification.
You are a project manager or team member, product manager, working in project support or a Scrum team. You want to get a basic understanding about agile working and Scrum.
- Scrum Essentials Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Scrum Essentials Chapter 2 - Roles
- Scrum Essentials Chapter 3 - Events
- Scrum Essentials Chapter 4 - Artifacts
- Scrum Essentials Chapter 5 - Summary
Summary of Learning Contents
Scrum Essentials Digital EN
Scrum Essentials Chapter 1 - Introductionextension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 41 min.
Scrum Essentials Chapter 2 - Rolesextension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 28 min.
Scrum Essentials Chapter 3 - Eventsextension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 24 min.
Scrum Essentials Chapter 4 - Artifactsextension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 29 min.
Scrum Essentials Chapter 5 - Summaryextension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 14 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.