- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 0 hrs. 30 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
In this learning program you will gain an insight into the topics of social engineering and the associated phishing emails and their dangers. The knowledge you gain will help you better detect and specifically prevent phishing attacks in the future.
- Explains why cybercriminals target their activities to human behavior.
- Shows what is meant by social engineering and how it works.
- Defines what is meant by the terms phishing and spoofing and what their main features are.
- Shows the most common methods used in phishing.
- Presents characteristics of phishing emails that recur frequently.
- Provides important tips on how to recognize phishing attacks and thus specifically prevent them.
Summary of Learning Contents
Social engineering and phishing attacks - Basics and awareness
Social engineering and phishing attacks - Basics and awarenessextension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 30 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.