- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 00 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Microsoft Teams is the new platform for exchanging all kinds of information between employees. The learning program teaches the basics of operation. You learn how to create a team, add members and exchange information with them. After completing the course, you will be able to upload documents and edit them together with other team members. You are familiar with creating apps and files as tabs and using the search and filter functions.
Digitization is progressing. Collaboration applications are becoming increasingly important in everyday work. Security in operation saves time and nerves of all those involved, who can work together and exchange information quickly and easily even from different locations.
Beginners who would like to familiarize themselves with Microsoft Teams and learn more about the possibilities and functions of the platform.
In three sections the following content is covered in individual learning modules:
- Discover Teams – 5 minutes
- Create a Team – 5 minutes
- Learn More about Teams – 5 minutes
Work with Teams
- Change Notification Settings– 4 minutes
- Manage your Team – 8 minutes
- Schedule a Meeting – 6 minutes
Chat, Documents and Services
- Send Messages and Upload Documents in a Channel – 5 minutes
- Chat Functions in Teams – 5 minutes
- Making Calls in Teams – 10 minutes
- Share and Edit Documents – 4 minutes
- Add Apps and Files as Tabs – 4 minutes
- Search, Filter and Commands – 3 minutes
Summary of Learning Contents
Microsoft Teams (EN-US)
Teamsextension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 00 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.