ITIL 4 Essentials e-learning EN
- assignment_turned_in Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- access_time Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 2 hrs. 15 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
In this training you will learn the basics of the ITIL®philosophy and deal with the new service value system of ITIL®4.
You are a manager or employee of a service or IT organization, director, executive, IT professional or business manager. Or you would like to acquire a basic understanding of ITIL. You would like to learn the contents flexibly and according to your own planning.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to service management with ITIL®4
- Chapter 2: The ITIL® guiding principles
- Chapter 3: The four dimensions of service management
- Chapter 4: Brief overview of ITIL® practices
Summary of Learning Contents
ITIL 4 Essentials Digital EN
Chapter 1: Introduction to service management with ITIL®4extension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 57 min.
Chapter 2: The ITIL® guiding principlesextension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 30 min.
Chapter 3: The four dimensions of service managementextension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 38 min.
Chapter 4: Brief overview of ITIL® practicesextension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 10 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.