Guide to home office efficiency
- assignment_turned_in Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- access_time Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: about 40 minutes
- language Language: english
About this online Course
More and more employees are taking advantage of the home office option and are therefore working not only from home, but wherever it is possible and appropriate. But how is it now possible to work productively and efficiently from home? Many employees and supervisors are asking themselves this question more and more frequently. This e-learning is designed to provide information about this. In addition to legal regulations, you will receive helpful tips on how to design your workplace, how to communicate in your home office and how to promote work motivation.
To help you communicate in the best possible way, you will also learn about useful communication tools and receive tips and tricks on how to best organize your everyday working life at home.
All employees who work in the home office.
- Basics and legal regulations
- Design of the workplace
- Communication in the home office
- Useful communication tools
- (Work) motivation in the home office
- Tips and tricks for everyday work
Summary of Learning Contents
Guide to Home Office Efficiency
Guide to Home Office Efficiencyextension interactive contenttimelapse 0h 40m
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any questions about this course? Do you need more information about the process? Feel free to come back with your queries or share your experiences with us.