Diisocyanates T 048 - Professional application Adhesives and sealants / Small packaging materials
- assignment_turned_in Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- access_time 365 Days
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 0 hrs. 30 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Training on diisocyanates for industrial and professional users in accordance with the REACH Regulation.
The European Commission adopted a training obligation on the handling of diisocyanates for all users in accordance with the EU REACH Regulation. This includes users who use diisocyanates for industrial and commercial purposes or who supervise these tasks. Training is intended to ensure the safe handling of diisocyanates.
- You will receive training on the safe use of diisocyanates.
- With this training, you meet the requirements of the REACH regulation.
- You stay up to date.
- Definition and chemistry of diisocyanates
- Basic training
- Hazards in handling diisocyanates
- Personal protective equipment
- Surface contamination
- Emergency procedures
- Safe behavior
- National regulations and codes
For individuals who use diisocyanates for industrial and commercial purposes or supervise these tasks.
After passing the exam, you will receive a certificate from the TÜV Rheinland Academy as proof of your expertise to employers and authorities.
- To select the right module for the Diisocyanates training (e-learning), we recommend that you consult your safety expert for diisocyanates in advance.
- With this module you fulfill the training obligation according to the REACH regulation.
- Every five years you have to be trained again, for the first time until August 24, 2023.
- You can also qualify as a "Safety Expert for Diisocyanates (TÜV)" and thus obtain the qualification to independently conduct training courses on the safe handling of diisocyanates.
- This module has been developed jointly with ISOPA and ALIPA.
Summary of Learning Contents
Diisocyanates - Small packaging materials
Professional Application of adhesives and sealants - Small packaging at ambient temperatureextension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 30 min.
Quizextension interactive content
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.