- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Intermediate
- timelapse Learning Extent: 1 hrs. 00 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
Master the operating system as a starting point for many computer tasks and take advantage of the new features in terms of security, operation and virtualization.
This course is intended for users who have experience with earlier versions of Windows. It is therefore ideal for users who are moving from Windows 7 or 8.x to Windows 10 and want to learn more about the new features of Windows 10.
Learning the new features of Windows 10 for a smooth transition and empowering users to quickly integrate the software improvements into their daily work.
The following content is covered in individual learning modules:
- The User Interface – Familiarize Yourself with Windows 10 - Learning time: 11 minutes
Learn how to open and customize the Start menu, pin your favorite apps and display the Start menu in full screen mode.
- Edge – Use the Comment Function of the New Browser - Learning time: 8 minutes
Leave comments and notes on websites and share your comments via email or social networks.
- Virtual Desktops – Organize Your Workstation - Learning time: 6 minutes
Learn more about how to switch to the task view, create an additional desktop, and move programs between desktops.
- Action Center – Receive Notifications and Access Important Functions - Learning time: 5 minutes
View important notifications, access key settings and apps with Quick Actions, and customize the Action Center.
- The New Windows Explorer and Search Box – Manage Your Files - Learning time: 4 minutes
After this lesson you will be able to find functions in the Windows Explorer ribbon, efficiently manage files in Windows Explorer and find files on your PC using the search field.
- PC Settings – Personalize Your PC - Learning time: 5 minutes
In this lesson you will learn how to customize the background image, lock screen, and other custom settings.
- Sync Your Settings - Feel at Home - Learning time: 7 minutes
Learn how to access synchronization of your settings, activate and deactivate settings, and create and synchronize favorites for Internet Explorer.
Summary of Learning Contents
Microsoft Windows 10 Changeover
Microsoft Windows 10extension interactive contenttimelapse 1 hrs. 00 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.