- workspace_premium Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- calendar_month Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Intermediate
- timelapse Learning Extent: 0 hrs. 25 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
The course describes useful new features in PowerPoint: Get to know the extended instructor view and the possibility to record a video of work steps with a screen recording. Explore the freehand tools that recognize self-drawn shapes and allow you to edit them.
Users who already have experience with earlier versions of Microsoft PowerPoint and want to
learn about the new features of Microsoft PowerPoint 365.
- Users learn the innovations and changes in Microsoft PowerPoint 365.
- This enables a smooth transition and enables the user to quickly integrate the software improvements into the daily work routine.
The following learning content is covered in individual learning modules:
- Presenter View – Utilize the New Tools
- Screen Recordings – Create Videos of Your Work Steps
- Ink Tools – PowerPoint Recognizes Your Sketches
Summary of Learning Contents
Microsoft PowerPoint 365
Microsoft PowerPoint 365extension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 25 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.