- assignment_turned_in Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- access_time Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: about 45 minutes
- language Language: english
About this online Course
When does the acceptance of gifts and benefits actually fall under corruption? These and other questions are covered in our standard anti-corruption module. The learning program sensitizes you with numerous practical examples of corruption prevention guidelines and provides recommendations for action to ensure lawful conduct in everyday business.
After completing this online training, you will be familiar with the legal basics of corruption prevention and know how to apply what you have learned in your everyday work.
All employees of an enterprise
- Why corruption prevention?
- Guidelines for the prevention of corruption
- Case studies and application tasks
- Final test
Summary of Learning Contents
Corruption preventionextension interactive contenttimelapse 0h 45m
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any questions about this course? Do you need more information about the process? Feel free to come back with your queries or share your experiences with us.