- assignment_turned_in Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- access_time Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: 0 hrs. 45 min.
- language Language: english
About this online Course
When does the acceptance of gifts and benefits actually fall under corruption? These and other questions are covered in our standard anti-corruption module. The learning program sensitizes you with numerous practical examples of corruption prevention guidelines and provides recommendations for action to ensure lawful conduct in everyday business.
After completing this online training, you will be familiar with the legal basics of corruption prevention and know how to apply what you have learned in your everyday work.
All employees of an enterprise
- Why corruption prevention?
- Guidelines for the prevention of corruption
- Case studies and application tasks
- Final test
Summary of Learning Contents
Corruption preventionextension interactive contenttimelapse 0 hrs. 45 min.
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any general questions about the course? Would you like to get a more detailed picture of the structure of the course? Whether you want to share your own experiences with the learning community or have questions about a specific content: Feel free to join the discussions with other learners on this course.