- assignment_turned_in Certified by TÜV Rheinland
- access_time Lifetime Access
- trending_up Course Level: Beginner
- timelapse Learning Extent: about 45 minutes
- language Language: english
About this online Course
What is behind this term and what does it mean for your daily work? In this learning program, the basics of antitrust law are explained. Through practical case studies you can prepare yourself for the correct behaviour in tricky situations and incorporate it into your everyday work. In this way you can prevent violations of the law and protect your employer from criminal proceedings and damage to your image.
After completing this online training, you will know the basics of antitrust law and will be able to apply them in your everyday work.
All employees of a company
- Ban on cartels
- Horizontal agreements
- Vertical agreements
- Abuse of a dominant position
- Business combination
- AntitrBerufust violations and consequences
- Final test
Summary of Learning Contents
Anti-trust lawextension interactive contenttimelapse 0h 45m
Questions & Discuss
Comments and Questions about the course
Do you have any questions about this course? Do you need more information about the process? Feel free to come back with your queries or share your experiences with us.